1. Attend the Culture and Cocktails Event at the Maitland Art Center on Friday December 14th. Art, history and good food offerings combined together to make it a wonderful night out in a beautiful place.
3. Walk around beautiful Lake Lily and enjoy the park decorations and the Christmas tree.
4. Stroll Park Avenue in Winter Park for fabulous dining and shopping.
5. Shop for holiday gifts at the Maitland Art Center gift shops. Find one of a kind items for fabulous prices!
6. Park at Lake Lily, stroll around a bit then take a short walk to one of the great dining options that are right there. From Rangetsu Contemporary Japanese dining, to So Napa’s wine inspired food offerings, to Antonio’s Cafe and Trattoria…what more could you desire?
7. Be inspired at the Morse Museum’s fabulous collection of Tiffany. The museum is all decorated inbeautiful holiday splendor.
8. Try to find the Waterhouse mouse, hidden among the Victorian decorations at the Waterhouse Residence Museum.
10. And the most important suggestion – book a night at North Orlando’s finest bed & breakfast, Thurston House in Maitland. Everywhere you look there are holiday decorations and soft music playing. Relax in your room, or on one of the porches and just enjoy the calm that is what we are most famous for. Don’t you deserve this?