Stay at Thurston House for business travel more than 6 nights and automatically get enrolled in our “Corporate Club”. This enables you to enjoy all the benefits of staying here on business — all the modern amenities in your guest room, such as desk, phone, complimentary wireless Internet – but also allows you to accumulate points for a free nights stay.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a special gift item waiting in your room for your arrival? Choose from any of the following Extra Special Add On’s and tell the innkeeper what you would like added to your reservation. She will make sure to have them all ready for your arrival time:
- bag of silk rose petals – $15
- small vase of flowers – $25
- large vase of flowers – $40
- 2 Thurston House ceramic mugs – $35
- Thurston House ceramic ornament – $12
- 1 dozen special chocolates, wine goblets and sparkling beverage – $50
- bundtlet cakes for two on special plate – $30
Even though we don’t do weddings here at Thurston House, we do offer the ability to have the house available for getting ready for the big event – Getting Ready for Your Wedding!
Since we are a small property there are some requirements to book this special –
- Must book all 3 rooms for a 2 night minimum.
- A maximum of 6 overnight guests can be accommodated.
- There is a set cost of $50 per trade person coming in. This includes manicurist, hairstylist, makeup, photographer, etc.
- Each non-guest who arrives to ready for the wedding are at a set cost of $25 each.
What you get –
- Use of beautiful common areas – two parlours, dining room and porches.
- Coordination of trade’s people, including providing tables and towels as needed.
- On hand acceptance of deliveries – people, flowers, limo, etc.
- Ability to have others (within reason due to capacity issues and at the discretion of the innkeeper) come here for services.
- Many areas inside and outside available for your photos. Inside there are the front and back parlours as well as a beautiful dining room. Outside, depending on the season, there are casual gardens throughout our one acre yard.
- Flexible breakfast types and times are offered for overnight guests, and the ability to have beverages and limited snacks available for non-registered guests.
With only 3 guest rooms, availability is limited so book ahead now!
July & August savings! The weather will be hot, but there are still many things to do in this lovely part of Central Florida.
Book by the end of June for a multi-night (consecutive nights) stay in July or August and have the option of two specials for great savings.
Special #1 - Book 2 or more consecutive nights in July or August (book by the end of June) and receive a 15% discount.
Special #2 - Book 2 or more consecutive nights in July or August (book by the end of June), pay in full, and receive a 25% discount. This is a non-refundable discount. It can be canceled as long as you meet our cancellation policy, and the money will be put into a pre-paid account for a future stay. Please note - If you cancel and then book for a date past August you will just get your money paid toward the stay as the special will have expired. Your prepaid account will not expire.
Just book online and then e-mail the innkeeper stating which special you want. The reservation will then be adjusted and you will receive a new confirmation. Take advantage of these great savings now at Thurston House reservations!
Arrange a Wellness Massage or Spa Service in a peaceful and serene atmosphere just minutes from Thurston House. A variety of services are available but must be booked ahead of time. Visit Calm Relief or call Mary Anne at (407) 756-4947. Tell her you are staying at Thurston House. Next, let the innkeeper know this is a “special” getaway and she will make sure that rose petals are strewn around and the candles are ready to light. The rest is up to you!
Gift Certificates are now available in any denomination you wish. Click here to order online.