Stay at Thurston House for business travel more than 6 nights and automatically get enrolled in our “Corporate Club”. This enables you to enjoy all the benefits of staying here on business with all the modern amenities in your guest room, such as working desk, complimentary wireless Internet, filtered water – but also allows you to enjoy a corporate discount!
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a special gift item waiting in your room for your arrival? Choose from any of the following Extra Special Add On’s and tell the innkeeper what you would like added to your reservation. She will make sure to have them all ready for your arrival time:
- bag of silk rose petals – $15
- small vase of flowers – $25
- large vase of flowers – $40
- 2 Thurston House ceramic mugs – $35
- private enjoyment of the upstairs porch w/ table + chairs, loveseat and hammock - as available - $50 from 4pm -11am the next morning
- 9 special chocolates, wine goblets and sparkling beverage – $50
- 15 special chocolates - $25
- small cakes for two on special plate – $30
- Cheese & meat board - Selection of tasty meats, cheeses & garnishments for 2 people. Note - You do not buy the board it is served on - $45
Even though we don’t do weddings here at Thurston House, we do offer the ability to have the house available for getting ready for the big event – Getting Ready for Your Wedding!
Since we are a small property there are some requirements to book this special –
- Must book all 3 rooms for a 2 night minimum.
- A maximum of 6 overnight guests can be accommodated.
- There is a set cost of $50 per trade person coming in. This includes manicurist, hairstylist, makeup, photographer, etc.
- Each non-guest who arrives to ready for the wedding are at a set cost of $25 each.
What you get –
- Use of beautiful common areas – two parlours, dining room and porches.
- Coordination of trade’s people, including providing tables and towels as needed.
- On hand acceptance of deliveries – people, flowers, limo, etc.
- Ability to have others (within reason due to capacity issues and at the discretion of the innkeeper) come here for services.
- Many areas inside and outside available for your photos. Inside there are the front and back parlours as well as a beautiful dining room. Outside, depending on the season, there are casual gardens throughout our one acre yard.
- Flexible breakfast types and times are offered for overnight guests, and the ability to have beverages and limited snacks available for non-registered guests.
With only 3 guest rooms, availability is limited so book ahead now!
For any gift certificate purchase, you will get an extra $20 for every $100 purchase. A gift certificate purchase is a great way to have something to look forward to once this Covid 19 situation has left us. Everyone will be looking to get away to a wonderful place to stay, and where there is so much to do and see. Fine dining, wonderful shops, world class museums and even a bird of prey center are all minutes from us!
Open for over 28 years now, we have enjoyed guests from 37 countries, every state and 6 territories so far. So come and see what many have discovered, Thurston House and the wonderful surrounding communities of Maitland & Winter Park is a great getaway for all!
This offer ends June 30, 2020 so do it now! Gift certificates are available in any amount, and they never expire. And you can just order gift certificates online. for your convenience.
Arrange a Wellness Massage or Spa Service in a peaceful and serene atmosphere just minutes from Thurston House. A variety of services are available but must be booked ahead of time. Visit Calm Relief or call Mary Anne at (407) 756-4947. Tell her you are staying at Thurston House. Next, let the innkeeper know this is a “special” getaway and she will make sure that rose petals are strewn around and the candles are ready to light. The rest is up to you!
Gift Certificates are now available in any denomination you wish. Click here to order online.