Your Culinary Vacation Includes:
YOUR CULINARY VACATION INCLUDES:
- Three days of fun Culinary Experiences beginning with early check-in (2:00PM) Monday afternoon and ending around noon on Wednesday.
- Two nights queen accommodations, with ensuite bath, at Thurston House (lodging at separate cost from cooking vacation package).
- Snacks and drinks upon arrival while you settle in.
- Breakfasts and Dinners, as well as plenty to nibble on in between during cooking classes.
- All stays include hands-on cooking classes in the Thurston House kitchen for breakfast each morning and hands-on cooking classes each afternoon before dinner, which we will enjoy in community. Most of these classes are taught by Bev, the inn’s owner (and lover of all things edible).
- A field trip to a local farmer’s market to select fresh (harvested-same-day) produce, eggs, meats, etc. for our recipes.
- An in-house cooking class taught by Catherine Delrieu, an award-winning French Chef (winner of the Orlando Signature Dish competition, 2017, for her Honey Nougat Glace); class includes both hands-on and demonstration; dinner will follow, including all the deliciousness we’ve just prepared.
- Plenty of beverages to enjoy…teas, coffees, sparkling waters, juices, sodas, etc. If you would like wine with dinner, please bring some favorite vintages. (There’s also a local market with good selections.)
- Dessert!…there’s always dessert!
- Copies of all recipes we prepare together.
- A souvenir apron as a memento of your Culinary Vacation at Thurston House.
- A few other surprise “party favors” to take with you.
- A maximum of 6 culinary vacationers/students to ensure plenty of elbow room and attention (minimum of 4).
- Hours of fun, friends, learning, laughing, and fabulous food made by you!
CULINARY VACATION PACKAGE: $225 Per Person (not including taxes or lodging)
Call to sign up! 407-539-1911
EXTRA DAY: Want one more day of fun? Add on a third night (4th day) for just $60 per person (plus cost of lodging).
- All of the previously mentioned (of course), plus…
- A visit to see a local backyard urban farm in production (with tour by the owner) and opportunity to harvest our own produce to cook with (or take home).
- Themed cooking class at nearby cooking school; includes dinner and wine.
- Lesson and brunch at Thurston House on Thursday morning.
- Late check-out around noon.